skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ella'isms
- Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
- After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
- Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
- Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
- Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
- Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"
Another Offer You Can't Refuse...

Ella's other Godfather, Gary, aka Downtown Gary Brown, came to visit this weekend with his girlfriend Jessica. Matt and Gary have been best friends since high school and Gary was the best man at our wedding. It was very important to us that Gary be a special part of Ella's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment