skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ella'isms
- Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
- After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
- Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
- Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
- Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
- Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"
Last Weekly Check Up...
Matt and I had our last weekly check up today. Since my blood pressure was still high, my doctor decided to set us up for an induction. So, around 5PM today we checked into labor and delivery at Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville and are preparing for our induction in the morning. Hopefully things progress quickly and Ella arrives tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment