Ella'isms

  • Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
  • After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
  • Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
  • Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
  • Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
  • Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"

August 26, 2009

Three Weeks Old...

Ella is now three weeks old and reached her first milestone yesterday, she started sucking her thumb...SO CUTE! She's also been sleeping really well at night, down to bed in the pack & play by 11PM, up around 3AM and then back up around 7AM. Keep your fingers crossed that this sleep pattern lasts and that the time intervals lengthen!

No comments:

Post a Comment