Ella'isms

  • Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
  • After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
  • Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
  • Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
  • Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
  • Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"

September 02, 2009

One Month Old...

Oh, how time flies! Ella is one month old today and has changed so much in the last four weeks. She has associated our voices with our faces, makes eye contact, sucks her thumb, holds her head up for minutes at a time, rolls her head from side to side when on her stomach and holds her pacifier in her mouth. Ella has gained close to two pounds, her cheeks have filled in and she has little rolls on her arms and legs. She is absolutely PRECIOUS and reminds Matt and I everyday just how lucky we are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment