Ella'isms

  • Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
  • After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
  • Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
  • Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
  • Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
  • Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"

June 08, 2010

Ten Months Old...



Really? Ten months old? It's so hard to believe. In two months we'll be celebrating Ella's first birthday. I'm shocked. Where does the time go? Ella is a "little girl", not a baby anymore. She's constantly on the move. Every morning when I go into her room, she is now standing in her crib. Matt said she was hanging from her mobile this weekend, I'm not surprised. She pulls herself up on everything. She stands at the storm door and bangs on it like a drum. She crawls over and under everything, without a care in the world. I think she finally got the "sippy" cup down. I bought the Nuby with the soft tip which is easier for her to use and she now understands to either tilt the cup up or tilt her head back. If there's a toy she wants, she'll crawl to her toy bag, stand up, pull down the side and pick a toy she wants. She's so independent! Just like her mommy!
She has started pointing at things and loves pointing/touching stranger's noses. So weird. She's still chatting up a storm, funny, I wonder who she gets that from..."Chatty Mattie"

Another month older and closer to her first birthday...I've already starting planning...I'm thinking "candy"

No comments:

Post a Comment