Ella'isms

  • Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
  • After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
  • Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
  • Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
  • Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
  • Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"

June 17, 2010

Happy Father's Day...



Daddy,

Happy First Father's Day! You are the BEST daddy in the whole world. You have taught me so many things. You are so patient and caring. I love bath time and when you help me ride the lion. I hope you like the gift I made you and don't be mad at mommy, I'll only look like a smurf for a few more days! She meant well!

Love always,

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment