Ella'isms

  • Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
  • After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
  • Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
  • Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
  • Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
  • Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"

May 10, 2010

Nine Months Old...

As I took Ella to the doctor this morning for her nine months visit, I remembered I hadn't written her monthly blog. Ella weighed 17 pounds and 12 ounces and is 26 inches long. In my eight months blog, I wrote that hopefully Ella would be crawling by nine months, and that she is. She is very mobile now, just proving that when I thought I had the house baby proof, I was wrong. She gets into EVERYTHING! She has perfected her crawl and even crawled up the slide at Gymboree last week, Miss Beth is very impressed with Ella's progress. Ella's favorite thing at Gymboree is the drum. Last week, Miss Beth tapped a beat on the drum, three taps, and to our surprise Ella mimicked her. It's amazing how much she is absorbing and is able to repeat. She mimics us waving, tapping, clapping, blowing our lips, clucking, everything. Ella is also able to pull herself up from a seated position to standing on her feet. Everyday for the past two weeks she has done something that proves our little girl is growing up too fast. We are so grateful for Ella!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment