Ella'isms

  • Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
  • After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
  • Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
  • Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
  • Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
  • Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"

May 10, 2010

First Mother's Day...


Yesterday was my first Mother's Day. Matt had Ella all dressed and ready to come visit me at work, when he called and asked where the car seat was. It was in my car and Matt couldn't bring Ella to come visit me, but sent me a picture of her holding my card instead. Ella got me a peridot (her birthstone) charm for my Pandora charm bracelet, it's great, but the best gift of all, is Miss Ella Mattie.

No comments:

Post a Comment