Ella'isms

  • Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
  • After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
  • Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
  • Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
  • Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
  • Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"

November 26, 2009

Four Months Old...

Ella was four months old yesterday and continues to amaze us each day. She weighs approximately thirteen pounds (35th percentile) and is 24 inches. Ella is drinking formula during the day and eating rice cereal for dinner. When lying on her back on my stomach, she is able to sit up. She is on a great schedule, three naps a day, down to bed by 8:30PM and up at 6:00AM. She is able to grasp and hold onto small objects, including her pacifier which she came so close to putting in her mouth the other day. She loves watching Dora the Explorer and Panthers football. Ella is celebrating her first Thanksgiving today, and we are so very grateful for her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment