Ella'isms

  • Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
  • After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
  • Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
  • Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
  • Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
  • Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"

November 26, 2009

First Thanksgiving...

Ella's first Thanksgiving was perfect. We hosted Thanksgiving as usual at our house. My mom and sister were in town and Matt's parents and sister came over. This year we tried a new method to cook the turkey and it was the best turkey we've ever had. Not only was the turkey a hit, but my mom was adamant about not having dry stuffing, which after a lot of chicken broth, was the perfect consistency. We had chocolate fondue for dessert with marshmallows, angel food cake, strawberries, brownies and bananas for dipping. We are very thankful for our family and friends and look forward to Ella's first Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment