skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ella'isms
- Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
- After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
- Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
- Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
- Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
- Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"
Three Years Old...
Where does the time go? I just can't believe Ella is three. She's a little lady, with a side of sass and attitude...just like her mommy!
Ella celebrated her "elephant themed" third birthday with brunch at Cafe 100, followed by a party at Lake Norman Dance Gallery.
No comments:
Post a Comment