Ella'isms

  • Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
  • After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
  • Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
  • Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
  • Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
  • Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"

August 08, 2011

Two Years Check Up...

Ella had her two year old check up today. She weighs 24.5 pounds (25th percentile) and is 34 inches tall (50th percentile). Dr. Barringer was very impressed with Chatty Ella Mattie's vast vocabulary and ability to communicate, I wonder who she gets that from?? Overall, she's the picture of perfect health!

No comments:

Post a Comment