Ella'isms

  • Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
  • After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
  • Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
  • Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
  • Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
  • Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"

August 06, 2010

One Year Old...



Happy First Birthday Ella!!!

Yesterday, our precious angel turned one year old! I can't believe how fast time flies, especially when you're having FUN. Ella started her day out with a good cry, as Matt, Crissy and myself went in her room to get her in the morning, and Matt started rapping "Go shorty, it's your birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday!" I guess Ella isn't a fan of rap, 50 Cent or Matt's attempt at rapping, probably the latter. Since that scared her to death, we started singing, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!" Again Ella was not impressed, so we went with the traditional Happy Birthday song! I think she finally got it and started enjoying our show. Matt and Crissy took Ella to Gymboree where she was surrounded by more birthday singing, while I went to the airport to pick up Nonna. Later in the afternoon, we went and ate lunch at Nix and then had a great time at Discovery Place. She also enjoyed the book Zia got her, entitled The Gas We Pass; The Story of Farts. Later that night Ella enjoyed a piece of Red Velvet cake, as we sang Happy Birthday, one more time.

Happy, Happy First Birthday Ella....We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment