skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ella'isms
- Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
- After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
- Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
- Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
- Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
- Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"
Eleven Months Old...

Another month has come and gone and Ella is now eleven months old. She weighs 19 pounds and is 28 inches tall. She continues to 'cruise' around the house, getting into everything possible. She loves walking behind her lion and pushing her music table. She is eating less baby food and more solid foods, we let her try almost everything we eat and she is by no means picky. She has started to mimic sounds and rhythms. To sum it all up, she is very independent. I can't believe it's been almost one year, so excited for her birthday party!
No comments:
Post a Comment