

Time flies...Ella is half a year old. Matt and I can't believe how fast six months have come and gone. In the last four weeks, Ella is working on sitting up on her own and has almost perfected it. She still HATES being on her tummy, I'm not sure how she's ever going to learn to crawl. She loves spending time in her bouncer and her jumper. She has started holding her bottle all by herself. During diaper changes and baths, she loves putting her toes in her mouth. She has starting pronouncing
consonants, but has yet to form any words. She has started voicing her opinion at the top of her lungs. I think she's testing her vocal range. She weighs 15 pounds 8 ounces and is 25.5 inches, approximately the 40
th percentile for both.
Carter hated being on his tummy too and never crawled...so it's normal :) I think it actually helped him start walking so early (10 1/2 months) b/c he wanted to be mobile and that was the only way he figured out and liked - ha! Once he started walking though he figured out that he could crawl when he got lazy though! :)
ReplyDelete