Ella'isms

  • Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
  • After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
  • Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
  • Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
  • Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
  • Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"

July 21, 2009

37 Weeks Check Up...

Today was our 37 weeks check up. I had a relaxed morning, lying around watching TV, so I was surprised to hear that my blood pressure was elevated, 136/83 and I was swollen, however if they think that was swollen they should see my cankles in the evening . I was convinced since our last appointment that with all the pressure and pain I've been feeling, Ella has started to drop...oh contraire, quite the opposite actually. The doctor was actually surprised by how high she still is, I believe her exact words were "super high." Since "good" news always comes in three's, here's the kicker, the doctor can't tell if Ella is head down or butt down, since she's so "high" the doctor thinks she may be butt down. So, to recap, I may have preeclampsia, TBD with 24 hour urine collection on Thursday and I have to have an ultrasound Friday to determine Ella's position. The only good news today was that Ella's heartbeat was 14o BPM and that my enormous belly is "all baby", also exact words used by the doctor. Stay tuned for an update Friday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment