Ella'isms

  • Ella..."I've got some good news and some bad news." Me..."Ok, what's the good news?" Ella..."and some bad news."
  • After a game of 'Ring Around The Rosie' her response "Whoa, whoa, I'm busy"
  • Ella trips over her plastic food, her response "Hey, what's the big idea?"
  • Violet..."Hi Ella, want to play?" Ella..."No, no I don't Violet. Ella wants milk"
  • Matt..."Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?" Ella..."Yes, she does" Matt..."Does Ella have a tail?" Ella..."No, I have a hoo-hoo"
  • Ella..."It's dark, the sun went nite-nite. Where the time go?"

January 20, 2009

First Heartbeat..

Matt and I were scheduled to hear the baby's heartbeat today at 10am. Due to inclement (if you can call it that) weather in our area, our doctor's office was on a two hour delay which postponed our appointment to 12:15pm. The nurse explained that the baby is very small and it's usually difficult to find a heartbeat, so not to be discouraged at first. After approximately 45 seconds of searching, which felt like an eternity, we heard a heartbeat. We were thrilled, then the nurse explained that she had detected MY heartbeat. The search resumed. After another "eternity" we FINALLY heard the baby's heartbeat. It was so surreal, we now have concrete confirmation that there's a baby on the way, it's so hard to put all that trust in a stick that shows two blue lines. We have another regular appointment scheduled for four weeks and then we get to find out the sex of the baby three weeks after that, which is week 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment